€301.29 inc. Vat
Make beautiful maps in 3dsMax with Maproom. Download it and try it out for free here. Want to buy it right away? Don’t hesitate!
Maproom helps you build great maps in a fraction of the time. Maproom downloads the data you need: satellite imagery, digital terrains, building models, building outlines and roads and combines it into a single map. No more messing around with screengrabbed satellite images and trying to match them up with other data. With Maproom making the map you need really is that easy.
What kind of maps can I make?
- Street and city environments for architectural visualization.
- Continent or world maps for motion graphics
- Accurate topography for simulations
- Virtual cities to blow up for VFX
With Maproom you’ll have a quick map at your fingertips. Don’t let building a map get in the way of what you’re actually doing.
- Terrains: create terrains with global datasets from city scale to world scale with SRTM1, SRTM3 and ETOPO
- Satellite images: use images from many sources such as Bing, Mapbox or DigitalGlobe
- Openstreetmap: add OSM vector data to your map. For instance buildings, roads, parks or rivers
- OSM stylesheets: convert OSM shapes to actual believable 3D models instantly with the built in stylesheets, or create your own stylesheets
- KML shapes: exchange shapes with Google Earth
- Shapefiles: import your own shapefiles or use the excellent shapefiles from Natural Earth to get global shapes such as country borders, largest cities in the world or all major airports
- CyberCity 3D buildings: add these buildings when you need more realism and detail in your 3D mapped cities.
- Geocoding: no more typing in lon/lat coordinates. Just type an address and let Maproom sort it out
- Map projections: don’t like Mercator? Use one of the many other map projections including UTM, Mollweide and equidistant cylindrical. Especially UTM is useful if you need to match the map with city plans or architectural drawings.
- Ripple map: get those shots done zooming in or out without downloading millions of images at high resolution
- Measure: reliably measure distances on a map
- Support: videos, full documentation, helpdesk and forum
- One year access to updates
Download it and try it out for free here. Want to buy it right away? Don’t hesitate!
In the meanwhile, check out these videos here